|Define: primer - (prim`er; Brit. now generally pri`mer), n. 1. A book, orig. a prayer book, used in teaching children to read or spell; hence, an elementary textbook. (Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, Fifth Edition, G.&C. Merriam Co., Publishers Springfield, Mass., USA. 1939) parent public school issues|
|The New England Primer, 1996
NEW BUY Buy "New England Primer" OnLine Order Form pay by check or money order after you receive the book(s) & the invoice.
1. Check out this YouTube video search for examples of parents teaching kids The Westminster Shorter Catechism (k-8).
2. Check out this YouTube video search for examples of parents teaching The Catechism For Little Children (pre schoolers), from the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina, 1864 .
1 ea. NEW ENGLAND PRIMER; 1996.; $4.95 + S&H
(This re-edited 1843 public school textbook is irrefutable, prima facie evidence (self-evident) that in the good ol' days public schools were expected to teach the Christian Religion and Doctrine because... )
The Five "Fundamental Judeo-Christian Points To Be Taught in the Schools.", The Founders' compact, from "The 5000 Year Leap, Principles of Freedom 101" by W. Cleon Skousen, [ pgs. 77, 78 ]--rek 8/11/09
1. There exists a Creator who made all things, and mankind should recognize and worship him.
2. The Creator has revealed a moral code of behavior for happy living which distinguishes right from wrong.
3. The Creator holds mankind responsible for the way they treat each other.
4. All mankind live beyond this life.
5. In the next life mankind are judged for their conduct in this one.
[This was not an establishment of religion nor denomination. The Supreme Court`s separation of church and state is a scam where a govt employee's occupation is valued higher than their person hood. The Supreme Court via the Public schools have become a jackhammer to our national foundations of faith and culture; children and families. The Supreme Court has been hammering at them for 65 years.] -
Map & Table of Contents (TOC)
Home and welcome.
|.. Itemized Site Index
|.. Colonial Education TOC
|.. eMail Order Form
|.. Printable Order Form(s)
|.. Contact Us
|.. Privacy Page
ePRESS, "eNews & Views the media won't cover."
FAQ about Primers.
TV News Alternates & Conservative Substitutes Links.
pages on this site.
Amazing Statistics: "Top 10 Pages by longest Session's Average Time."Other local web sites of interest.
BizMin Association is an internet mail order business, not a walk-in store.St. Petersburg, FL 33703 727-526-4790
|Order by Email online (Credit cards are not accepted - but an invoice & a stamped, return envelope for your check will come with the book(s).) OR you can order on our Printable Sales Order (PSO) ,|