- WELCOME Home Schoolers and
- NEW ENGLAND PRIMER lovers and users.
- It's new & improved with a competency based lesson plan.
Thank you for visiting us.
- See more: http://neprimer.com/primer.htm.
- CONTACT US:
- . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . The BizMin Association Home School Products
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE: . .. . ..152 SW Monroe Circle N., St. Petersburg, FL 33703-1353
- SALES ORDERS, SHIP/RECV:. . .152 SW Monroe Circle N., St. Petersburg, FL 33703-1353
- Hrs: 8:30-6:00pm, Mon-Fri. EST: . Telephone: - (727) 526-4790
- . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . Fax:. . .. . . - not used anymore. -
- (Other Information): Our street address (152 SW Monroe Circle N.) is the Shipping & Receiving facility and is not appropriate for visits or walk-in sales. Meetings and visits are best handled by appointment. Please contact by: phone, email or by US Mail to the CORRESPONDENCE address above.
- †† †
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- THE APOSTLES' CREED.
- I BELIEVEin God the Father, Almighty Maker of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried. The third day he arose again from the dead, and ascended into heaven, and sits on the right hand of God the Father Almighty. From thence he shall come to judge both the quick and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost, the holy catholic6 church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
- Verbatim from page 9 of The New England Primer; 1996, and the Mini Book Review.
- The text is the same in the old and New King James Versions.
- This link is provided for your convenience. | Mini BOOK Review | "CREED" |
The BizMin Association - HOME SCHOOL PRODUCTS.
- BizMin Association determined that the public school system has strayed from teaching basic truths about America's Founding Fathers, History and Government. It then became apparent that citizens, patriots, parents & others would want to teach their children the facts and the truth about these subjects. They would even want to teach the materials outside of the school, in their home, as supplementary information which they desired their children to know about our America; our patriots, our history and our government. To provide these VERY easy-to-use supplementary materials to the parents of school children & home schoolers is the business part of BizMin Association.
BizMin Association also realized that concerned parents fully recognize that schools have many problems and are thwarted by educrates in all their efforts to make any significant changes to improve the curriculum or to improve the school. We, therefore thought that a return to the first basic text used in America by ordinary American parents before the advent of public schooling, would fill a desired parental need. The NEW ENGLAND PRIMER seeks to be the global Christian parents home school tool for protecting the hearts and minds of their children. It is also good news for parents who have never home schooled before to know that many generations of American parents lovingly and successfully used this same book series, and others, to home school their children prior to socialized education. It will make a very good first try at supplementary home schooling, without risk, while the children remain in the public schools.
This effort to HELP and to ENCOURAGE all private & public school parents to supplement their children's education and discipleship is the vision & ministry part of BizMin Association.
1. Who runs and pays for this site? The BizMin Association - a privately held company.
2. What is the purpose of the site? We're dedicated to providing truthful info and encouragement for parents in educating their children 'the American way'; some Colonial and Founders' information; and some current topic /ePress/ articles.
3. Where does the information come from? Scholarly research by the BizMin staff.
4. How is the information selected? It must to be on topic, true and unbiased.
5. How current is the information? It is exceptionally current in the light of the decades of failure of government schools.
6. How does the site choose links to other sites? The links to other articles generally operate like an inline Bibliography citation that supports or verifies the author's subject or point.
7. How does the site manage interactions with visitors? In order of activity: the majority occurs through the online email order form (/emof/); then by the Printable Sales Orders (PSO) and finally by miscellaneous email correspondence. Primer FAQ's. ;
8. How can I sign up for your eMail List? Just send an email to the link above with SUBJECT: "Please subscribe me to your 'List of 42' ". In the future you will be able to sign up at this automated web page link: [under construction].
Web Site ITEMIZED INDEX with Abstracts of all of the main pages.
PAGE CONTROL: See more: http://neprimer.com/primer.htm.
for the major topics of the NEPRIMER; CONTACT US Page.
| Contact Us | Statement of Faith †† † | About Us |
| Top |